Project Strategist - Nationwide
At ivelah we celebrate an innovative working environment truly based on trust and empowerment.
AT IVELAH WE CELEBRATE AN INNOVATIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
TRULY BASED ON TRUST & EMPOWERMENT
We are looking for like-minded individuals that share similar values and purposes. If you have a strong technical aptitude, manage projects & service, believing you have a true customer-centric philosophy, then a Project Strategist role with ivelah may be what you are looking for.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of working experience in the physical security industry. A broad understanding of access control and video surveillance technologies. With hands-on and practical know-how for deployment and operational practices.
POSITION: Project Strategist. (PS)
OBJECTIVE: Project Management, outstanding Customer Experience & Deployment Margin Performance
START DATE: Immediately.
LOCATION: Flexible – must be able to travel.
COMPENSATION: Attractive Salary + Vehicle + 401K + Healthcare
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: On-Site Project Management / Enterprise level Security Systems / Service & Support
REPORTS TO: Senior Project Strategist
Key essentials and traits for the Project Strategist:
Endorse, promote the ivelah vision and standards.
Demonstrate, set the right expectations and good working practices with clients and subcontractors.
Adaptable, consider and accept change that will improve the lives of customers and team members.
Service, provide exemplary customer service and maintain effective customer communication.
Key Requirements. our Project Strategist will fulfill:
Main Job Function:
- Managing & supervising project installation teams, services, and warranties.
- Monitor project progress and service call status with site visits/communication as necessary.
- Confirm project completion with site visits/communication as necessary.
- Communicating project/service progress to direct reports, logistics and ivelah ownership.
- Use & maintain company software applications as instructed, with regular updates and usage routines.
- Requesting parts and processing project/service parts within company guidelines and applications.
- Regularly review costs and assess forecast for project needs. Provide logistics with insight & instruction.
- Be informed & committed to knowing status of delivered parts and receipt thereof.
- Virtual, on-line, webinar and instructional engagements both internal & external.
- Supervision & scheduling of subcontractors.
- Maintain & encourage positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
- Ensure appropriate subcontractor paperwork & requirements are up-to-date before appointing.
- Install, connect, & commission systems, if required.
- Service, maintain, & repair systems if required.
- Prepare detailed proposals and scopes in accordance with ivelah’s formats.
- Provide product evaluations and viability consensus for use on a project or ivelah line card.
- Commitment to meetings, surveys, site walks, reviews, and internal meeting necessities.
- Assist all ivelah personnel with technology insight and recommendations, if called upon.
- Where required, provide expertise and technical assistance to Development Strategists.
- Provide Engagement Strategists with data, insight, and feedback when required.
- Adopt a positive outlook and approach for email communication – be courteous, responsive, and prompt.
- Maintain, update and effect internal changes with poise and purpose.
- Willing to pitch in a take on tasks outside the standard “Project Role”
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
What the Industry Says about ivelah
“We are confident that anyone who enters into business with ivelah will be equally satisfied”
“ivelah’s professionalism, competence & trade knowledge are second to none, it's clear why their customers have an extremely high opinion of them”
“Ivelah have operated with the utmost integrity, consistently delivering payments on time”